Rollover accidents are some of the most dangerous car crashes on the road. In the blink of an eye, your world can be turned upside down. Your body is battered, your spirit shaken, and your dreams derailed. But you are not alone.
Our San Diego car accident lawyers helped hundreds of rollover accident victims get back on their feet and obtain the compensation they deserve. With years of experience guiding clients through the legal system, Pasternack Injury Law Group can help you navigate this difficult journey. You have enough to worry about – let us handle the rest.
Common Causes of Rollover Accidents
Rollovers often result from dangerous driving, road hazards, or vehicle defects:
- Dangerous Driving – Speeding, distraction, impairment, and reckless maneuvers like sharp turns or lane changes vastly increase rollover risk.
- Hazardous Conditions – Slick, wet, or uneven roads can make vehicles unstable and prone to rollover. Curvy mountain passes and on/off ramps are common sites for rollover motor vehicle accidents.
- Vehicle Issues – SUVs and trucks with a high center of gravity are much more likely to roll. Defective parts like faulty tires or steering components also raise risks.
No matter the cause, these accidents require an experienced car accident attorney to determine liability and secure fair compensation. The insurance company will have adjusters and defense lawyers protecting their own interests. You need someone equally knowledgeable to fight for your rights.
Types of Injuries From Rollover Accidents
Due to the violent, spinning forces, rollovers often inflict severe, disabling harm:
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Partial or complete paralysis is common if vertebrae fracture or discs are damaged. This life-changing injury needs substantial resources for treatment and long-term care.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries – Your brain can collide against your skull in a crash, potentially causing concussions, bleeding, and loss of cognitive function.
- Orthopedic Harm – Fractures, torn ligaments, herniated discs, and other harm to muscles and bones may require surgery and physical therapy.
- Lacerations and Internal Bleeding – Broken glass and vehicle components can cause deep cuts and abrasions. Organs like your liver or spleen may also be lacerated.
Our personal injury law firm has represented clients who faced amputation, burns, emotional trauma, and other severe harm. Documenting these car accident injuries and their impact is crucial.
Seeking Compensation for Rollover Accidents
The financial toll inflicted by a catastrophic rollover accident can be immense. From emergency hospitalization to ongoing physical therapy to permanent disabilities, costs add up quickly. Lost income from missed work can put your household budget in a bind. Long-term care and assistance may be needed for daily living activities if severe injuries cause permanent limitations.
It’s critical to understand the full spectrum of compensation available to cover these accident-related costs now and into the future. An experienced personal injury attorney will thoroughly calculate and document both economic and non-economic damages. This provides the evidence needed to demand and recover maximum compensation from negligent parties.
Documenting Medical Expenses
We gather evidence of all medical costs related to the accident. This includes emergency transport, hospitalization, surgeries, medications, X-rays and scans, therapy/rehab, follow-up appointments, medical equipment, and more. Detailed records from your providers create an itemized list of all treatments required.
Lost Income and Reduced Earning Capacity
If injuries prevent you from working for a period of time, those lost wages must be reimbursed. If disabilities limit your ability to perform your job long-term, experts can assess diminished earning capacity.
Current and Future Costs
Modifications, special transportation, home health aides, and other current accident-related costs are documentable damages. Consultations with medical experts also allow us to project likely future medical and care expenses over your lifespan.
Pain, Suffering, and Emotional Distress
Although more subjective, compensation for discomfort, mental anguish, loss of enjoyment of life, and other intangible damages is warranted. Juries recognize and account for this suffering when determining damage awards.
With an experienced car accident lawyer building maximum leverage, you’re positioned to recover full and fair compensation. Don’t leave money on the table – contact us for dedicated legal representation.
Do I Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
It may be tempting to try handling your insurance claim yourself after you’ve been injured in a car accident. But this is extremely risky and inadvisable after a complex rollover accident resulting in serious injuries. The insurance company will have an army of adjusters, investigators, and in-house or outside counsel working against you. They want to minimize payouts by downplaying injuries, disputing liability, and denying adequate compensation.
A personal injury lawyer levels the playing field with extensive knowledge of injury law and negotiation tactics honed over hundreds of car accident cases. We know how to build maximum leverage to demand fair compensation without having to go to trial. Specific benefits we provide for clients include:
- Thorough investigation and gathering of evidence to conclusively prove liability. We obtain police reports, speak with witnesses, download electronic data recorder (EDR) crash data from the vehicle, hire accident reconstruction experts, and more.
- Valuing the case properly and developing legal strategies that maximize recovery potential. This strategic approach gets results.
- Taking over all communications with insurance adjusters and defense attorneys so you can focus on healing, not hassles.
- Working with medical experts to fully assess the short and long-term impacts of the injuries. This links harm to the crash.
- Retaining outside experts like accident reconstructionists, bio-mechanical engineers, and vocational experts to strengthen the case.
- Taking the case to trial when needed if the insurance company refuses reasonable settlement demands. Our reputation for litigation success creates leverage.
Relying on the insurance company to “do the right thing” often ends disastrously for unrepresented rollover victims. Get an experienced auto accident attorney fighting for you so you receive truly fair compensation.
Contact a San Diego Rollover Accident Lawyer Today
At Pasternack Injury Law Group, our family-owned firm has spent over three decades helping San Diego residents obtain justice and full compensation after catastrophic accidents. We know first-hand how devastating rollovers can be. That’s why we’ll use our experience handling hundreds of these cases to aggressively pursue maximum compensation for your injuries, lost income, pain and suffering, and more.
Don’t go it alone against the insurance companies – their goal is minimizing payouts, not making you whole. With a stellar record of results, we have the skill and resources to level the playing field and fight for the outcome you deserve. If you or a loved one has been harmed in a San Diego rollover accident, take that first step toward getting your life back on track. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with our compassionate legal team. The road to recovery starts now.